Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

32/36 Weber Jetting

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I have 32/36 weber sitting at home waiting to be fitted to my 5k, but i have not fitted it due to it being jetted for a standard 4k.

I was just wondering if anyone could send me in the right direction, in relation to jetting.

 

List of modifications to the 5k :

 

Engine rebuilt

Extractors with 2 inch exhaust

11:1 compression ratio

bored out to a 1600

Crow cam and hardened pushrods ( Unsure on the lift, but its big)

Heavy duty valve springs

Balanced crank

Flywheel balanced and lightened

Dizzy recurved

Gt40r Coil

 

Any answers would be appreciated!!

Get it on a dyno, there's so many variables that affect jetting. It would be a shame to have all that work done and not fully unleash it's potential.

  • Author

I was hoping to do it myself, but i may be able to get my car on my mates dyno for cheap. Just thought someone on here may have done similar modifications and i could go from there.

I'm sure someone can get you a baseline that will get it rolling. I've got a boring 4K with just a shaved head that I could give you the jetting from if you're stuck. It would be a reasonable way off though.

  • Author

This is true! I was thinking maybe i could use the specs off the 2l escorts, as they use the same carb. What do you think?

Weren't these carbs on a 1.6 as well? Somewhere between the two would get it moving.

  • Author

yeah, i think so. Can you use a 4k dizzy on a 5k?

  • Author

Thank god for that. I think my vac advance diaphragm has a leak on the 5k dizzy. Luckily i have a couple of 4k dizzy's sitting around:-)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.