'84 Ke70 - Advice Needed!

daneo933

Members dont see this ad

I suggest you readthrough some rides threads and get an idea of what it is you want to achieve. This question is far too open ended. I could advise you to get new valve caps on the wheels, or a full ground up show car rebuild.

What skill level do you have with vehicle modification. What kind of car do you want, street, track, drift, drag. Price range? Etc etc etc

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Tips.

1; Sell and buy AE71.

2; If tip 1 doesn't sound appealing, buy 5k, work it and be done.

Have a search around the KExx Corolla Discussion and the FAQ section. Should reveal some information. Maybe give you an idea or two.

I suggest you readthrough some rides threads and get an idea of what it is you want to achieve. This question is far too open ended. I could advise you to get new valve caps on the wheels, or a full ground up show car rebuild.

What skill level do you have with vehicle modification. What kind of car do you want, street, track, drift, drag. Price range? Etc etc etc

yeah sorry i realise it was a very broad question.

i want a street car, probably around $1000-$2000 price range. not a great skill level with vehicle modification but can get lots of help.

would like to have the car sounding real nice and improve the performance of it

For that price starting with exhaust, cam, carby. Lowered springs and shocks as well wouldn't hurt. A lot of this can be done quite cheap if you wait for good deals. Quick power upgrade would be a 5k engine as its a one day bolt in job. Throw an exhaust on that with extractors might be around a grand. Spend some coin on lowered springs and good shocks with the rest.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB
  • Upvote 1