Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diff From Ke70 Wagon

Featured Replies

Ok, I'll try again...

 

My name's Tom, I'm from Brisbane and I need a new diff. I have been offered the diff out of a KE70 wagon. What is the difference between the two diffs? I know that it has a double tailshaft as opposed to the '55's single, but is the track width similar/the same? And will it bolt straight in?

 

Help on the matter is much appreciated

Tom

I got nothin....My guess would be that they are the same though.

  • Author

Ok, I'll put my money on it and hope it works out.

 

Thanks fellas

  • 2 weeks later...

I think the track width is different.

Somewhere there is a thread where someone measured

the diff mounts of the different models. I could be wrong though!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.