Ke-Thirty

BO55KE

Not much has changed in the last month, a few bits and pieces have been sprayed, mainly in the engine bay (Pic below) just as part of tidying up, a few stickers added, but otherwise just been cruising it and getting compliments everywhere it goes.

I now have numberplates in mind, just haven't got around to ordering them.

As far as wheels are concerned, I'm thinking SSR Meshies in 14 or 15" with white centres. I would definitely like to hear thoughts/feedback on this.

Cheers

img0293vh.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Meshies would look good mate, dunno about white centres but do whatever you want to do who cares what other people think!

Cheers for that mate. Yeah I think they'll look good too but also unsure about the white centres.

I usually don't care what alot of other people think, at the end of the day the car is mine, however any form of constructive criticism is normally helpful.

• 2 months later...

Hey mate, this is actually my old car! Sold it to a guy in riverstone who had plans for an SR20DET. I bought it bog stock off an old guy who used it as a daily for 30yrs. I put in the black carpet, head deck in glove box and amp and 6x9s on the parcel tray then retrimmed the parcel tray in black materiel, added the rolla club sticker on the radiator support and TEQ stickers on the windows, Me and my brother-in-law made custom rails so the seats would sit and fit nice and low, then I got the alarm/immobiliser and central locking done by a shop in blacktown. Glad to see its much loved and lokked after! I was sad to see it go and wish I hadnt sold it. I had plans for a rotary (hence the seats). Does it still hate to rev until warm? It used to idle fine when cold but then if you accelerated to hard/fast it would stall lol until it was warm then it was fine lol, little quirks. I also put in a momo stearing wheel which didnt really suit it but feels great. The pics arent showing on my computer for some reason will have to try on another computer later.

Hi Phil,

Mate, what a spin out, you most likely sold it to Spencer who is the bloke I purchased it from. He was telling me about his plans with the motor but didn't go ahead due to purchasing a property, which is almost the exact same reason why I'm needing to let it go. I'm in the process of typing up my sale ad for it as I type this.

Did you want to buy it back? Haha

I've had alot of guys telling me to put a rotor in it lol. It is still in very good condition overall and yeah it still hates to rev until its warm. I purchased it with the original steering wheel so I'm not sure what happened to the Momo.

I absolutely love it, loved the ke30's since I was a kid, but it has to go.

Edited by BO55KE

Hi Phil,

Mate, what a spin out, you most likely sold it to Spencer who is the bloke I purchased it from. He was telling me about his plans with the motor but didn't go ahead due to purchasing a property, which is almost the exact same reason why I'm needing to let it go. I'm in the process of typing up my sale ad for it as I type this.

Did you want to buy it back? Haha

I've had alot of guys telling me to put a rotor in it lol. It is still in very good condition overall and yeah it still hates to rev until its warm. I purchased it with the original steering wheel so I'm not sure what happened to the Momo.

I absolutely love it, loved the ke30's since I was a kid, but it has to go.

Mate I'd love it back but just don't have the cash ATM lol, unless you'll take $500 lol (I doubt it hahaha)