Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quick Flat Front Conversion Question

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I've gone through and read just about every single thread on this topic but couldn't find an answer.. so my question is,

 

I've sourced myself everything I thought I needed for a flat front conversion, meaning:

 

Bonnet

R & L front guards

Panel between windscreen & bonnet

beaver panel

bumper

headlights & grille

 

(also genuine quadlights & jdm quadlight beaver panel for later on, going to run with original early headlights for now)

 

I read it was a bolt on conversion bar the radiator support which I was going to mod.. so everything else went on smooth but I just wanted to see what other people did for mounting the beaver panel on a slanty.. obviously the bonnet latch on a slanty won't allow me to mount the beaver panel correctly, so I was just wondering if I should hack into the top part of the beaver panel to clear the latch, hack the little mounting hole off the top, or just source a flat front bonnet latch? I've attached some pics to make it easier to see what i'm talking about but yeah, I just want to do this right the first time.

 

First photo is of the original slanty panel.. obviously fits up correctly just don't have it mounted.

 

IMG_15321_zps0666dbc4.jpg

 

Now here's the flat front beaver panel when I line up all the holes..

 

IMG_15331_zpsa15ef6dc.jpg

 

Here's the flat front panel again when I line up just the top hole.

 

IMG_15351_zpsb002719b.jpg

 

Wish someone would have included somewhere that the bonnet latch support was needed too! Guess I'll have to source one up or start hacking away. Any help would be great. Cheers

Edited by es22

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.