Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ground Control Coil Overs

Featured Replies

While I was searching for coilovers I came across a company called ground control , for the front springs minus the strut cartridge they were 199 US dollars even came with the collars to adjust, it said on the website the springs were manufactured by eibach, so am I going crazy here , a decent strut cartridge and I have a set of coilovers... Anyone have any experience with this product, tax money is gonna come soon and I may order these

They are an aluminium sleeve. Also the locking ring looks to use a grub screw not a friction type lock.

 

Basically you're getting what you pay for. You will need to weld a steel ring onto the struts to hold the sleeve in place, similar to T3 gear.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.