Cooler For Ya Rolla

toyrota

I've got a cooler that will fit perfect in the front of a 30-55 Rolla if anyone needs one. i've had it fitted to mine but got something a little bigger now. it's brand new, few scrathes but nothing that wont buff out. $250.00. i'm in george town.

Good upgrade for the dude that has my old red 4agze KE55

0407 349 635

Members dont see this ad

no worries mate.

how is the old girl goin? i've got a bit of a vid of my old ke30 with that motor in it before i sold it. i'd post it up but i don't no how.

mine is coming along pretty well, a few more weeks and it should be painted. then i've got to put it all back together :D

yeh the ol girl is still kickin along well, so far haven't had much time to do stuff to it, popped the sun gears so now it's got a weldy (might as well use that diff)

jus got a exhaust manifold plate and some steam pipe bends from northern mufflers, have started making a manifold for her, got an ol t25 to put on, but it's gunna take a while yet.

can't wait to see yours finished, it will be horny...

yeah, but the fact it snapped off a blower shaft made me think that it creates a fair bit of stress on the shaft so putting it on a different way to the normal splined way would be the go.

why is that chief??

nah it wasn't that that snapped the shaft.

i'll have to show you how it happened.

• 1 month later...