December 28, 201213 yr comment_641541 hey guys i am just wondering what you guys would recommend for removing this stain. i don't know what it is, looks like ink and was like that when i was given the car. Worth keeping or just get a better condition one? Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_641856 I hired one of those carpet/upholstery cleaners from the local supermarket to tidy up an AE71 I owned once, and it came up really well. Click on the link to Mr Hanky in my signature to see the before and after shots. Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_641887 I second Adams suggestion, go down to your local woolworths or Safeway and hire the "rug doctor". For $57.00 I had the machine for 24 hours which included the anti foam and upholstery cleaner and while my interior looked clean the water that came from it was putrid. The interior dried off rather quickly and the results are well worth the effort. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now