Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just A Few Questions About The Ke70

Featured Replies

Well I'm gonna admit I don't know to much about my ke70. So I got a few questions to ask about them;

 

1. What is the difference between the flat and slant front end??

 

 

2. What stud Patten are the wheels (eg 4x100) plus what's the widest wheels you can fit and what offset can I go?? I will be running a st of 1-2 inch flares on it

 

3. Where can I get decent parts (I.e. Chrome bumpers, window moldings, original badges) and generally that sort of thing??

 

4. What can I do to upgrade the suspension??

 

5. Where can I can I get like a chin spoiler for it??

 

Thanks for any help you guys can give me it will be very much appreciated.

Edited by BillisAwesomeKE70

  1. If you mean physically, guards, bonnet, bumper, panel below bumper, head lights, grill, radiator support panel, turn indicators and maybe the panel infront of the windscreen. If that's not what you're asking you'll have to give us more info.
  2. 4x114.3. I'm not sure about width, especially with flares. It also depends on what other modifications you've done to the suspension
  3. Here, AE86driving club, wreckers, ebay, gumtree. Original badges might be a challenge. There's a bit of stuff on ebay from Asia which is usually reproduction, but might be useful.
  4. Better shocks, springs, bars? It really depends on what you want to do. AE86 fits with little modification, so the sky is really the limit. Work out what you want to do and spend a bit of time searching.
  5. I think AJPS did some of those, google AJPS.

Good luck :)

  • Author

[*]If you mean physically, guards, bonnet, bumper, panel below bumper, head lights, grill, radiator support panel, turn indicators and maybe the panel infront of the windscreen. If that's not what you're asking you'll have to give us more info.

 

yeah I was asking that. Thanks for your help man

If you want a cheap chin spoiler buy a mk1 golf gti spoiler off eBay. $60 posted opposed to $260 for an AJPS one

 

Suspension thread

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/57187-ke70-loweringsuspension-thread/page__pid__576085#entry576085

 

Wheel thread

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/57216-ke70-wheel-fitment-thread/page__pid__576060#entry576060

 

Fully hectic jdm as f*ck parts

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/22524-ke70-partsbumper-barsquadlightstail-lightsguards/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.