Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3k Tension Settings

Featured Replies

I am in need of tension settings for the bigend bearings and the main bearings for a 3K eng. If someone has a book with tension settings in it could you please post a pic of it in here so I can print it out.

 

Many Thanks to all those that may help.

 

Cheers

Rusty

I have a Corolla 1200 workshop manual, i think it may have them, if it does i will post them on here 2moro night

Main bearing bolts: 48 lb/ft

 

Conrod nuts: 38 lb/ft

 

Cam sproket bolt: 22 lb/ft

 

Fly wheel bolts: 48 lb/ft

 

Clutch bolts: 9 lb/ft

 

Head bolts: per gasket recommendation.

 

They're the only ones I'd really worry about. All the rest are just "tight".

 

Happy engine building! :)

Edited by Redwarf

  • Author

Cheers, Thanks heaps guys, I will post pics soon

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.