Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae71 Poo Wagon

Featured Replies

Thought I'd put this up to track it's progress, I have had a few sedans but not a wagon so this will be fun :), I got this particular one off a young girl who drove it while on her P's and before that it was an old lady car. Interior is original and unmolested and no rips/tears nothing! It looked like it was "repaired" a while back and now starting to uncover the horror!!

3185266A-81ED-4B93-9728-30F2CCEFE4A9-2452-000001DB34F39274_zps8c57fef3.jpg

 

As I got it, you can see the colour change down the side....

Hmm...??

6F303523-5311-4CE2-ADD0-67270AC345B5-2452-000001DB4266F406_zps50f09426.jpg

 

Same on both sides! Cut out rust and put in new metal, no bog!!!!!!!

2E98B1C5-65BF-4B61-97B9-3E97F6F281D4-2452-000001DB391874CE_zps791c9dca.jpg

 

This started off as a bubble!!

B44DAD7D-A3E6-40F9-AF6B-E39DEB3B32A4-2452-000001DB4AFB2C42_zpsa84a58d4.jpg

 

Most of it is welded up now and half way through the wheel arch, I bought some ke70 front guards to do the flare job so I'll have to find some dished rims to fill the guards!!

Car is going to be a daily so nothing too serious but I want it looking decent al least :)

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Been busy doing the list of roadworthy bits and pieces, scored these old stock shocks which was pretty cool...

73B7BB5B-5609-4830-A809-C8B893BA0668-14867-00000CD55C112162_zpsd2c50947.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.