Xt130 Struts

thomo

hey there, ive read all the threads i could find, checked out the FAQ hit all the links but i still havent found what I'm looking for (sung loudly in bad U2 impersonation)

so i score a set of xt130 struts, mix and match springs, plates, and tops, bang it in on xt130 3rd arms and early sigma control arms, all clear to me so far. the grey area is rear brakes and master cyl, does anyone recomend using the xt 130 master cyl and rear drum/backing plate, stick with the 55 rear drums and m/cyl, a mix of these two ideas or go spend money (no thanks) to make it work

i picked up a free 130 today and have it on the hoist so 2 days to raid anything worthwhile, but nothing i can't use because the garage is getting smaller all the time

yes i'll end up with coil overs, 4 spots, rear discs, big fronts, and duel master cyl but for now i just want to stop and without spending anything, thats not asking much is it?

Members dont see this ad