October 27, 201312 yr comment_670253 Hey all, Just joined up and thought I'd share my first car (and project, for that matter :P ) She's an '82 flat front wagon, bright yellow with a terrible black hood (last owner did it, there's remains of a giant CAT sticker to...), came on stock wheels but swapped them for some cheap Meshies as soon as the car was home. I know little about the history of the car or how the SR ended up in it but it's all good and runs sweet, gave it a change of fluids and it purs like a kitten. Stupidly quick for what it is but the welded diff makes people look at me funny when I'm in car parks.. haha. Anyway here's a few pics, check back now and then for updates I have plans to clean her right up! Cheers, Teejay. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now