Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sr20 Into Rt142 Corona

Featured Replies

Hey guys just after abit of help/advice,

I have an rt142 corona 2.4L,

Thinken about doing an sr swap cause the 22re is overheating, and ive tryed everything to fix it, (think its head gasket I'm just in denyal)

So i have been told if i get s13 engine mounts and perhaps an s13 xmember, can anyone tell me if thats true?

As for a 20 det gearbox anyone know if I'm gonna have to cut and weld the tunnel for length? I got no clue n have look but can't find much.

I know ill need a tailshaft made up, and I'm gonna go with shortened 31 diff, n ive already done brakes and suspension in the front,

I'm budgeting about 3k,

 

 

Thanks in advance

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.