Cruise Time People

Rolla__Boy

Right, I've had enough....I finally have my coupe back on the road, and there is never a corolla in sight to go cruising with....I think it is about time we organise something, like maybe a cruise and a BBQ, or a cruise and lunch/dinner at maccas like last time.

I had a great time last cruise, so I think we should put a long date on this one so we can make sure everyone knows about it.

I have been slack, and missed 2 meetings, and things have pretty much stopped here in Canberra, I am sure people are keen for a cruise, hell I'd even be keen for a coast run!!! I JUST WANNA DO SOMETHING!!!!!

So anyway, please post some interest here, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, anything at all.

P.S. for those of you with calenders....gee this months car is hot :y:

Members dont see this ad

i promise to make some kind of effort with the meetings, and i promise to wait longer in braddon for people to turn up, and i promise to get a new phone so i don't look like a rude bastard ignoring messages.... sorry geoff, that last text turned up lunchtime

i have my kids every second weekend (this being that weekend) and 3 year olds don't cope well with late night drives, so it would be great if cruzes fell on the off weekends for me, but hey, if that doesnt work for everyone else, so be it

whoever sets the hill climb dates must have his kids the opposite weekend to me, every one falls on the weekend my kids are over, its a shit! can't race, can't stay long, can't work on friends cars!!

find me some tyres and rims for my 20 and I will put some rego on it for this weekend... I can not drive the car ATM because i have no front tyres.. well theres what looks like rubber on the front but its more like plastic to the touch... and just about no side walls left either...