Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Time People

Featured Replies

Right, I've had enough....I finally have my coupe back on the road, and there is never a corolla in sight to go cruising with....I think it is about time we organise something, like maybe a cruise and a BBQ, or a cruise and lunch/dinner at maccas like last time.

 

I had a great time last cruise, so I think we should put a long date on this one so we can make sure everyone knows about it.

 

I have been slack, and missed 2 meetings, and things have pretty much stopped here in Canberra, I am sure people are keen for a cruise, hell I'd even be keen for a coast run!!! I JUST WANNA DO SOMETHING!!!!!

 

So anyway, please post some interest here, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, anything at all.

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. for those of you with calenders....gee this months car is hot :y:

yep this months car is real hot :y:

 

Cruise to it is, dinner cruise sounds cool

i promise to make some kind of effort with the meetings, and i promise to wait longer in braddon for people to turn up, and i promise to get a new phone so i don't look like a rude bastard ignoring messages.... sorry geoff, that last text turned up lunchtime

  • Author

haha no worries dude...I promise to get some more reliable "fun event" tyres that don't go flat half way out to Braddon

  • Author

Huge interest so far.....I guess I will just take my 2 corollas out and cruise them around huh...

 

COME ON GUYS

Well lets all talk dates at the meeting on Monday night. It would also help if some could suggest dates and if they would like a lunch or dinner cruise between now and the meeting on Monday.

Edited by Trendact

i have my kids every second weekend (this being that weekend) and 3 year olds don't cope well with late night drives, so it would be great if cruzes fell on the off weekends for me, but hey, if that doesnt work for everyone else, so be it

whoever sets the hill climb dates must have his kids the opposite weekend to me, every one falls on the weekend my kids are over, its a shit! can't race, can't stay long, can't work on friends cars!!

I am sure we can take this into account when setting a date :P

  • Author

Definately can.

 

Steve is a very valuable member of rollaclub for mine...With a wide range of skills and knowledge.

 

I am more than happy to work around your kid weekends dude.

Definately can.

 

Steve is a very valuable member of rollaclub for mine...With a wide range of skills and knowledge.

 

I am more than happy to work around your kid weekends dude.

you must still be sporting a semi from my new back yard :P

find me some tyres and rims for my 20 and I will put some rego on it for this weekend... I can not drive the car ATM because i have no front tyres.. well theres what looks like rubber on the front but its more like plastic to the touch... and just about no side walls left either...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.