June 22, 201412 yr comment_684470 Hi all, I have had a few discussions on here about using lowering blocks.. Most of you all recommend getting my leaf reset. After many hours of calling local garages i have found a blacksmith who resets leaf spring suspension or can make one from fresh. He has asked what measurements i would need.. or how many layers need taking out. I will be putting on a set of 14" wheels and want a low look but practical. I live in the uk and have no options to change hubs or axle parts for other models as all ke models are very rare here in the uk. What springs could someone suggest for the front and would i need any other parts other than front springs and the rear spring reset to lower all round ? Thanks all Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now