Mitch's Ae92 Corolla

AE92Nova

hey guys thought id start a post about my new ride, She's an AE92 4AFC sedan, I brought her for $500 delived.

So far i have done body work on all the Rust, Inc replacing brake lines,

2 brand new yokahama tyres on the front with a good pare of 2nd handies on the back,

The Radiator shit its self the 1st day of driving her so i've replaced that with a brand new one

Edited by AE92Nova

Members dont see this ad

Week 1 i have installed my 32/36 DGV Weber carby on her, with a GT40 coil.

Also replaced all the seals in the top end, help stop oil leakage problems i've been having with her.

Also gave her a oil change, the old oil was well and truly past date

Edited by AE92Nova

week 2: I brought some after market extractors for her, Fitted em just last weekend with a 2" home made exhuast,

So far i'm quiete happy with the work that has been done in the time frame.

Next Weekend i plan to reco the head and give it a shave, Also been looking into bigged cams/Valve's.

Pic's Coming soon, I plan to try and get a upgrade for her each fortnight

Edited by AE92Nova

• 2 weeks later...

Recent update: Had a crash reended some one so i've done a dodge home job repaire o her she looks the part again, but i belive today i ʞ©$ɟed the top end of my engine by giving her to many revs, Will keep Updated with pics asap,

I have a reco head i still need 2 shave and then switch over so hopefully everything will be alrite

• 3 weeks later...

i Ended up blowing the bottom end up with to many revs, so i managed to pick up anther engine, A 4afe I got for $300, we converted it back to 4afc and now runs beatufully and has a dif note to her

Also shortened the gear nobs by 1/3

Edited by AE92Nova

• 2 weeks later...

So next step is to install a sound system in her, scored an Amp of a mate for free just need the sub, Also got some stock 6" commoder speakers

With the engine i blow up i'm rebuilding the botton end with all forged pistions, crank shaft, the lot u name it, getting everything balaned also.

Then once the bottom end is complete i'll throw this recoed Head on her, Still need 2 port the intake and outtake, and shave the head.

While i rebuild my old engine to become a Rev beast, i'm starting to work on the suspension.

I'll keep Posted with pics as she comes along.

Edited by AE92Nova

• 1 month later...

she started to have a miss fire the other day so i pulled the dossy off and gave it a clean up then pulled the spark plugs out and gave them a clean up and shorted the cap for the spark to fire, and that got her running loike a dream again with out any miss and also added some more power..

Working on speakers and suspention next will keep posted