June 1, 200620 yr comment_120826 Here is the color and spec chart for the US-Spec Corolla from 1980-1983. If you see an error please post it here and I will correct the page and graphic ASAP. You can upload a photo of your car to the site by clicking on the above graphic, then clicking on the appropriate camera icon next to your color. I will make updates on the chart within a day of any errors or additions posted. To confirm or add your color to the chart just post a photo or description of your car along with the model year (or production date) and the color code. The three-character color code can be found on the production information affixed to the car. Edited September 2, 200818 yr by scionlife Report
August 22, 200620 yr Author comment_136365 Found a list of colors for 1982. I'm not sure if all of these colors were available for both the sedan variants and the hardtop coupes... but until I have a brochure I will list all colors available on both chassis. Report
January 30, 200719 yr Author comment_161745 hey guys, the URL for the page has changed to: http://www.toyotareference.com Also, anyone have a brochure for the 80-83 Corolla? That would really help! Edited February 7, 200719 yr by scionlife Report
April 12, 200818 yr Author comment_238872 Another cry for help. I'm looking for anyone that might have a classic Corolla brochure. Give me a shout if you have one. Thanks. Report
May 11, 200818 yr Author comment_245766 Just made a few updates to the technical information. Added the Corolla hardtop coupe from 1981.5-1983. I didn't even realize it existed until a few minutes ago. Here are all of the models: 2dr Sedan 4dr Sedan Liftback Sport Coupe Wagon Hardtop Coupe (second photo) Sunrunner Convertible by Griffith (third photo) Edited May 11, 200818 yr by scionlife Report
October 4, 201016 yr Author comment_473427 Corrections. Corolla Sport Coupe/Liftback 1.6L is AE71, not AE75. Corolla Sport Coupe/Liftback and SunRunner 1.8L is TE72, not TE75. Report
January 29, 201115 yr Author comment_499282 Just added a 1980 Corolla commercial to the archive. Click the thumbnails under the chart to view the commercials: http://www.toyotareference.com/corolla#CO80 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now