Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wtb- 15" Tyres Desperate

Featured Replies

Hey all, desperatley in need of some second hand 15/195/50's.

As good a condition as possible, will travel to pick them up. Cheers

 

I'm located in Ulverstone

  • 3 weeks later...

bump

 

blinky and myself need 195/50/r15 tires in any condition

I got 4. Just down to the tread blocks $30 lot.

oh dammit. lol i seen u at symmons on the weekend matt... could have got them then!

 

might be coming down to launy again soon, i'll let you know..

 

cheers

Brendan

I got 4. Just down to the tread blocks $30 lot.

 

actually... with that said, also after

185/60/13

185/65/13

185/60or65/14

 

if ya got anything? lol

not meaning to be rude or anything, but i to believe blinky is entitled to the first offer.. if you want something make your own thread.

blinky and myself need

 

Maybe they are both wanting them for the same project??

 

 

Thats all the tyres I have Brendan sorry.

I've got some 215/60 14 tyres but i'd prefer to get some rims for them so i can go out for a session with ya's;) If ya's find any that'd be wicked

Edited by stricko

not meaning to be rude or anything, but i to believe blinky is entitled to the first offer.. if you want something make your own thread.

 

 

actually blinky and i are like best mates and share most car stuff, he doesnt usually go on this forum so I'm organising it for him

Maybe they are both wanting them for the same project??

Thats all the tyres I have Brendan sorry.

 

 

thats cool, are u goin to the drift meet at basky at the end of the month? we could pick them up off u then if u were willing to cart them down with ya?

 

cheers

Brendan

I may have some old 195/50/15 Potenzas laying around, I'll have a look next week for you guys. They're pretty worn though from memory.

 

I might try and check tomorrow before I head up to Burnie to see the other half and drop them off as I come past. If not tomorrow, next weekend.. assuming I even have some. :dance:

well... it just seemed like you kinda took over his thread, i didnt know you guys were mates..

I may have some old 195/50/15 Potenzas laying around, I'll have a look next week for you guys. They're pretty worn though from memory.

 

I might try and check tomorrow before I head up to Burnie to see the other half and drop them off as I come past. If not tomorrow, next weekend.. assuming I even have some. :dance:

 

 

hey josho the would be great guess I'm a bit late... was up till 6am last night converting a 4ac out of a auto front wheel drive to go in blinky's 86 cause he blew the other on up. haha

 

its all done but I'm tired as shit lol

Yeah I should be going to the drifing at Basky. I'll bring the tyres home and keep them here until then.

Yeah I should be going to the drifing at Basky. I'll bring the tyres home and keep them here until then.

 

 

yeah that would be great if u could bring those 4 tyres down, will see u there then! i will be in a green s13, my t18 or a white 86 dunno what we takin yet lol

 

cheers

Brendan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.