Wtb- 15" Tyres Desperate

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
not meaning to be rude or anything, but i to believe blinky is entitled to the first offer.. if you want something make your own thread.

actually blinky and i are like best mates and share most car stuff, he doesnt usually go on this forum so I'm organising it for him

Maybe they are both wanting them for the same project??

Thats all the tyres I have Brendan sorry.

thats cool, are u goin to the drift meet at basky at the end of the month? we could pick them up off u then if u were willing to cart them down with ya?

cheers

Brendan

I may have some old 195/50/15 Potenzas laying around, I'll have a look next week for you guys. They're pretty worn though from memory.

I might try and check tomorrow before I head up to Burnie to see the other half and drop them off as I come past. If not tomorrow, next weekend.. assuming I even have some. :dance:

I may have some old 195/50/15 Potenzas laying around, I'll have a look next week for you guys. They're pretty worn though from memory.

I might try and check tomorrow before I head up to Burnie to see the other half and drop them off as I come past. If not tomorrow, next weekend.. assuming I even have some. :dance:

hey josho the would be great guess I'm a bit late... was up till 6am last night converting a 4ac out of a auto front wheel drive to go in blinky's 86 cause he blew the other on up. haha

its all done but I'm tired as shit lol

Yeah I should be going to the drifing at Basky. I'll bring the tyres home and keep them here until then.

yeah that would be great if u could bring those 4 tyres down, will see u there then! i will be in a green s13, my t18 or a white 86 dunno what we takin yet lol

cheers

Brendan