**patonga Cruise**

MSROLA

Hey guys & girls- SRC are organising a rolla cruise & wanna invite you as well

In celebration of FLYNSX hitting the pages of fast fours for its second time, thought it was only appropriate to organise a nice cruise, followed by a feed at the end.

Date: Sunday 16th July

Meet: P6 Carpark homebush

Time: 11am meet, 11.30 Depart

The destination is Patonga, about an hour-ish up the coast.

The route we will take- from P6 we will make our way to Old Pac, Berowra Exit, where the large truck stop is, here we will stop shortly for everyone to Regroup before we hit Old Pac. We are only going to do Old Pac until the 1st exit onto the F3 at Mooney Mooney(Hawkesbury). Then will continue along the F3 taking the Pacific Highway Exit Somersby, we will continue along until Woy Woy Rd and turn right, then bear right at Rawson RD, At the roundabout – we will take the 3rd exit onto Ocean Beach RD, follow along to the 3rd exit which is Sydney Ave. Which turns into Hobart Ave, then bear left at Mt Ettalong RD, following up and round some twisty roads we bear right along Patonga Dr, we will follow this all the way and will come into Patonga, we are going to go past the cricket ground and take the first left at Bay st- follow this st and we will come to Patonga Reserve, where we will let the Rolla's Rest.

I thought that we would limit the old Pac run on the way up so we keep us together as much as possible, trust me guys the rest of the roads are just as good! Then on our departure I suggest doing the full run down Old Pac-which is up to the drivers on the day.

Once there we will get the BBQ started-

Sausage Sandwich $2.00

Drinks $1

The spot is great- a lot of parking and some great spots to get photos with water/beach background.

Please post a msg up here if your keen on coming, it should be a great day out.

Cheers Bec

Edited by MSROLA

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all just wondering if there is any interest in this cruise I need to confirm numbers for this cruise by wednesday so we can cater for every1 who wants to come, should be a good day by the looks of it already- would be great if we could get more people there-so jst leave a msg up here if you wanna come :hmm: cheers Bec

Coming so far

flynsx

MSROLA

MRROLA

Sami

Ohh 16v

Reyz

rollar-power

Juggalog

Mad89(maybe)

rollnup(maybe)

Adam_rolla