Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Price of ke70 spirit spolier and splitter

Featured Replies

Hi guys I have a ducktail spoiler and splitter to fit my ke70. They came with the car when i bought it. Ive had them for about 10 years. Would anyone know what price I could get for them as I can't seem to find a price anywhere. Thanks alot

Edit: The car also came with a sunroof to fit ke70 but the roof would have to be cut out for it, would anyone know what price I would get for the sunroof aswell?

Edited by camke70

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.