September 25, 200620 yr Author comment_143014 lol nah i don't think it looks like a monaro, we all wish though, i sometimes think it looks like a ferrari then i wake up...i still reckon black wont stand out on a small corolla You still stuck on red? Report
September 25, 200620 yr Author comment_143015 Maybe if you look at the car at just the right angle it may have some similarities with the HK/HT/HG Monaro, but not very many. I'd love to get a KE30/55 two-door sedan and go the gloss black with KE30 chrome bumpers and KE55 square headlight grille. Your's would make a good base for a coupe version. I can see this car turning out very nicely, although I don't know if I agree with 16's and superlows, but hey, it's your car. This model is similar in shape and design. pillarless windows and check the grille. Its only for design purposes so anything that you can pick up and add to you ride is sweet. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now