Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Old Pioneer Vk Commodore Wagon

Featured Replies

Hey, A few members might remember me talking about one of my old cars that I used for a daily and audio, I caught up with an old mate and he said he had some pics so he sent them to me the other day, It had 2x pioneer checker plate 12's in a bandpass box powered off 2 channels (front off the other 2) by a kenwood KAC-744 which at that stage the car was putting out 141.5db which was pretty good with that size amp:

 

Max power output

4 Channel Mode 80w x 4

3 Channel Mode 80w x 2 + 160w

2 Channel Mode 160w x 2

 

RMS Output

4 Channel Mode 40w x 4

3 Channel Mode 40w x 2 + 110w

2 Channel Mode 110w x 2

 

Anyway here are some pics, I do miss the car and the audio but I sold the car as there was one cop that pulled me over everytime he seen me and I lost my license, I got rid of the audio as the box didn't fit in the seca with the baby seat.

 

post-1373-1254827223_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1254827233_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1254827303.jpg

  • Author

I just realized that the db wasn't the only thing they messed up but atleast they fixed it, The rego is wrong.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.