I'm Michael, residing in Hobart, TAS.
A bit about my rides:
1981 KE55 SE Corolla
- 162,000kms upon purchase
- Retrimmed Interior (black)
- Tidy exterior
- Mechanically sound
- JDM fender mirrors
- Spitfire mk2 13x7 dishies wearing stretched 175/70R13 rubber.
- 300m JDM Dildo shiftknob
- OMP dished steering wheel
- Alpine / Audioline stereo
- Slammed 2 1/2 inches front, 3 inches rear
- Guards rolled to the max
- Fully sick 3" cannon Uleh!
- Stickerbombed rear bar
- JDM Train Handle Yo!
- History of rust (now cut out / converted, but is it all gone?)
- [email protected]$ked clutch
- Could use some new window seals
- Minor chip in windscreen
JZZ30 Soarer GT-TL (limited)
- Fully optioned (minus sunroof)
- Rebuilt 1JZ-GTE with ARP head studs, trust metal head gasket, all new seals, gaskets and freshened twin CT12A turbos
- TEMS (electronically modulated suspension)
- Aluminium radiator
- Custom 'BFI' (big [email protected] intake) intake
- 3" Turbo back exhaust
- 18" staggered lightweight JDM rims (unsure of make)
- Modified '95 kouki tails
- Projector/halo headlights
- Lexus IS200 steering wheel
- Soon to be fitted with custom leather interior, shift kitted, piggyback management, and running 12's.
Outside of cars I love drifting, and training in the gym. I'm also very passionate about justice, and too many times have I been taken for a ride by the po-po, despite the fact my cars have always met adr standards or have been engineered. I'm final year undergrad law student and advocate in the student legal service - any hooning / defect / traffic offence questions then hit me up boys