Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gypsy Muma

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gypsy Muma

  1. More like 9yrs till the oldest one is 16 and at least 2 years till no baby car seats. Don't think I could handle 9 yrs of whining and kicking my seat while trying to drive. Got enough of that in the house :bash: I did think about it, though.
  2. Thankyou so much!! Sounds like a great plan. I'm in no hurry and I might start putting bricks on my boys heads until the car is sold :) to a deserving & loving owner.
  3. Hello Linky, Thankyou very much for your reply. Red book.. derr. I forgot about that. Yes, it is in top notch condition and my mechanic says it will have no problem with road worthy, as you can't fault it. Sad... to sell : ( I really don't want to sell it to someone who's going to abuse it and make it look tacky.
  4. Hello, I am the owner of a 1981 Corolla KE55 and I'm going to have to sell pretty soon. My 4 children are getting to big too squeeze in. Problem is I don't have any idea how much it's worth. There doesn't seem to many for sale, so hard to compare. It's in very good condition. No rust on body a little bit of spotting on the chrome. 122,000ks, Auto. Immaculate interior, all original, except for the Pioneer cd/radio/speakers. Recently I've had the rear shockies replaced and points. I have all the receipts and full log book dating back to 1981. I also have the original new car manual. So.. what do you think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.