Everything posted by bwendaman
-
4K Extractors
KE1069 you sell KE 4-1 extractors? would you be able to hook me up with some hurricane extractors ? located in tassie very keen text 0439862449 or PM me? :) thanks
-
Threaded Bolt
thanks for the help ;) appreciate it guys
-
Threaded Bolt
hey guys just wondering if anyone had any idea how to get this threaded Alan key bolt out? Alan key was bad quality and it slipped and now can't get it out? it's a small bolt that goes through my wheel into my boss kit, need re- allighn steering wheel but can't without getting this threaded bolt out. can anyone help me? would be much appreciated
-
Standard 4Spd To 5Spd
you have help me gears thanks to both of you legends I really appreciate it my rolla is getting there ;)
-
Standard 4Spd To 5Spd
p.s they selling the k50 for $100 bux
-
Standard 4Spd To 5Spd
hey guys just a quick question I couldn't find an answer to I have a stock as a rock ke70 with what I beleive to be a k40 4 speed and someone I know is selling a k50 5 speed q- will the k50 bolt straight into my car without changing anything? if not what must be modded to fit the k50? cheers ben
-
Shocks To Suit Kings? Plz Help
thanks for all your help really appreciated
-
Shocks To Suit Kings? Plz Help
okay thanks for your help
-
Shocks To Suit Kings? Plz Help
hey guys I have an 84 ke70 with lowered king springs underneath but I want to get new short stroke shocks all round? anyone got any input on what brands ect. want to improve my handling.. alot ;) all comment appreciated cheers ben
-
Quick Question
thanks alot mate
-
Quick Question
a mate of mine told me he heard there is one for sale that will fit me 84 ke70 can anyone tell me approx how much a t-series diff is worth second hand, anything I should look out for? is it worth getting? my ke70 is stock as a rock except for lowered kings and lil interior thing Aby help is much appreciated :)
-
Playing With My Baby 4-K :)
captive?? and okay thanks for your help, but what about the indicator and window wiper arms get in the way of the boss kit if I was to put another steering wheel on it ??
-
Quick Question
what's the go with putting a boss kit and steering wheel on my 84 ke70 rolla , as the window wiper arm and indicator arm would be in way? anyone got pics of a boss kit in a ke70 dash please help thanks
-
Quick Kesev Question
so what kinda shocks fit lowered king springs?? thanks man
-
Playing With My Baby 4-K :)
yeah of course but simpler ideas, suggestions, what parts work well here and there,
-
Quick Kesev Question
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=190579249615&index=20&nav=SEARCH&nid=77327481008 are these gt shocks a good for my ke70 seeing as I've got lowered king springs and it's still s bit bumpy , should I get these? and if so should I get front shocks aswell? please help me :$ thanks guys
-
Playing With My Baby 4-K :)
hey I'm ben car - ke70 84 4-k stock/standard sedan everything on and in my KE is stock/ original parts being made in 84 that makes 98% of the parts 27 years old! so I want to start slowly replacing those parts, and was putting this topic up for some different ideas/opions and such. what ive done so far: lowered king springs $350!! full service- oil, plugs, lights, tyres, oil filter, fuel filter the lot! carby got points put in, or whatever they do and cleaned it out, ( made it drive so much better said it was all blocked up in there ) new original interior, all orig. parts some soon to be most plastic in interior painted black, all tidy. but yeah dribble dribble lol that's about all, and just some sound and tidied up boot. any suggestions, wouldn't mind giving it a bit more power but don't know too much about it all, heard new weber carby and adapter, extractors and manifold will give me some more power, anyways just working on it bit by bit its my daily i drive it a fair bit. but everyone comment and tell me dome ideas? suggestions? cheap easy mods, cheers for reading Benny
-
84, Ke70 Question ?
cheaper way for sure, so coby extractors and a 32 36 weber and adaptor will go onto my 4k without any troubles?? cheers
-
84, Ke70 Question ?
so what would be a good carby, manifold, extractors upgrade be?? for my stock 4k motor??
-
84, Ke70 Question ?
can anyone else help me??
-
84, Ke70 Question ?
what if I had the weber 32/36 carby, then would I still run into problems with the weber manifold? thanks heaps
-
84, Ke70 Question ?
here's a pic http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=270791758802&index=12&nav=SEARCH&nid=81837215354
-
84, Ke70 Question ?
will this weber manifold fit straight onto my 4k ke70 engine, it's all stock so far, quick answers a good answer :) thanks
-
Painting Ke70 Dash
I lightly sanded mine the sprayed all original interior parts flat black, come up a treat ;)
-
Quickly?
okay thanks for the help guys :)