Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

79ke55rolla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 79ke55rolla

  1. hmmm thanks for the replies peoplez. I don't want to convert to manual as I want to keep the car as stock as possible. Other thing is I am getting pretty fuel economy (10L/100km) and I want to keep it this way, what do you guys reckon if I get a webber carby and a bigger exhaust running with the original 3 speed auto. Would it affect the fuel economy and will the power gained be significant enough to warrant this mod. I am not looking for a race car, just a good daily driver. A car that will take off a lot faster and a**holes wont tailgate me all the time LOL. if that makes sense. (power equivalent to maybe a 2000 lancer) Do you guys reckon that;s a good idea or better off to go with a 5k or 7ke. If i go with the option of webber and exhaust willing to spend $1500 to get it done in a shop. I guess what I am saying is i want more power! after driving the car as it is for so long Sorry for being a noob and if the above does not make sense. ps thanks again.
  2. My budget rougly 5k
  3. Thanks a lot guys for the reply. I live in sydney and 7ke does not sound like a bad idea. Although my car only has 3 speed auto. Do you think I will need to upgrade to 4 speed. :)
  4. Hi guys I have a 79 corolla ke55 which is auto. After using it as a daily driver for the past 10 years with the stock 4k engine, I have now decided for bit more power and thus a efi engine. Now if you guys please help me in selecting a good engine and gearbox for my car, that would be greatly appreciated. I am not after too much horse pwer , anything above 75kw I am happy with. I want to keep the car auto. If you or a friend/shop does this type of work, I am more than happy to pay you to do the job. Thanks and kind regards

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.