Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson21

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jackson21

  1. Thanks mate, will do. I don't mean to ask obvious questions, bit of a newbie and haven't had to source parts often. Tried Centre rd, no luck there must have crushed it they reckon
  2. I'm still after parts if anyone has any info, Cheers
  3. Parrot I tried Pick a Part in Killsyth but I'll give this a look, thanks And Mechanical I do have the ebay app, I didnt think to save searches, I'll have a look right now. Thanks for the help guys
  4. Hi all, I posted this over in WTB but I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me. Restoring my car after an unfortunate run-in with a tree. I'm basically after everything forward of the radiator. If anyone could put me in contact with someone that would be much appreciated. I'm in eastern suburbs Victoria but willing to travel a bit. Cheers Jackson

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.