Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

StellaTilly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StellaTilly

  1. Hi, this may seem a silly questions, but I can seem to find the right people to contact. I own registered Toyota Publica but I also have Toyota Corolla KE13 I'm trying to get registered on Vintage Rego. At the moment I'm looking at the VAAWA, but would really rather go with a Toyota/Corolla club. Can anyone let me know how to get in contact with a club so I can join and get an inspection, to get my lil beast back on the road?? Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.