Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blangus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blangus

  1. Thanks heaps for the help guys. Roughly how long would it take to rebuild the carby?
  2. Hey guys I have a 1983 Ke70 Wagon with a 4k-c motor in it. Everything is pretty much stock. I'm having troubles with the carby, for example it doesn't like to idle and it stalls every time I come to a stop or intersection whilst driving it. I took it to a mechanic and he said the carby is the problem, he also said that when he had his Ke70 he had a 32/36 weber on it. I need help/information as to what the difference would be in rebuilding my carby or doing the 32/36 weber conversion?. Cheers
  3. Hey guys I have a 1983 Ke70 Wagon with a 4k-c motor in it. Everything is pretty much stock. I'm having troubles with the carby, for example it doesn't like to idle and it stalls every time I come to a stop or intersection whilst driving it. I took it to a mechanic and he said the carby is the problem, he also said that when he had his Ke70 he had a 32/36 weber on it. I need help/information as to what the difference would be in rebuilding my carby or doing the 32/36 weber conversion?. Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.