Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whippy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Whippy

  1. Thanks for the help. Just trying to figure it out so that I know what they are called for the future
  2. Hi there, I bought this part a while back, probably about 6 months ago and I've been searching for it ever since online. Pretty sure it's some kind of rear canard, but I can't find it anywhere. The picture is of it currently on my car... Can anyone tell me what it's from? Such as the brand, maybe where I can find it... is it from another car maybe? Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.