Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony&CJ

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tony&CJ

  1. Awesome, thanks
  2. Hi guys, I just purchased this 4K with a 5 speed bolted up to it, I think it may have been in a van originally, and I thought they all had flat top pistons. Any ideas?
  3. Ok cheers, thanks mate
  4. Hey guys, 30 odd years ago I put a Celica 5 speed box in my 3K KE20, using a Dellow bellhousing. However I can’t recall what model box it was as I bought it second hand with the adapter housing. Does anyone know what it may have been or what to use for a similar setup?
  5. I appreciate your response and info, much appreciated mate, cheers
  6. Can any propeller heads out there tell me the displacement of a 4K-C with 060 oversize pistons?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.