Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huntys customs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Huntys customs

  1. Hey guys and gals, I need help with my ke70s fitment, I've gone with the S13 front end suspension and I've rolled the gards and have fender flairs in the rear. I am looking to run minilight's all round and have found a set that I like, before buying them I want too ask if 17x8.5 with -10 offset will fit, Please help me if you can answer, Thanks Wes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.