Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HELP I NEED WHEEL ADVICE

Featured Replies

Hey guys and gals, I need help with my ke70s fitment, I've gone with the S13 front end suspension and I've rolled the gards and have fender flairs in the rear. I am looking to run minilight's all round and have found a set that I like, before buying them I want too ask if 17x8.5 with -10 offset will fit, 

Please help me if you can answer, 

Thanks Wes

43 minutes ago, Huntys customs said:

Hey guys and gals, I need help with my ke70s fitment, I've gone with the S13 front end suspension and I've rolled the gards and have fender flairs in the rear. I am looking to run minilight's all round and have found a set that I like, before buying them I want too ask if 17x8.5 with -10 offset will fit, 

Please help me if you can answer, 

Thanks Wes

Hi Wes,

             If you Google "maximum wheel offset that can be used on a Toyota KE70 ?"  it will find four (4) off subject discussions on this RollaClub site, between 2006 & 2012, covering this topic.

If you have a read through those threads, you might be able to gain from the experience of others, & obtain the answers you need.

Cheers Banjo

why such big wheels? you really should stick to 14s or 15s on a ke70, unless you are building a show car or something. Youve got no chance of making them fit without serious modification, not to mention the legality of it. 

15x6.5+23 on s13 gear really only just fit on my car with fairly comprehensively rolled front guards. yours will stick out a further 52mm than this. S13 front control arms are miles too long on ke70. I battled with it for years. R31 is a bit shorter and works better.

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.