Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TRNFMR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TRNFMR

  1. There is another Red mr2 like mine.. but has sa plates... TOYMR2 Oh well. I'm sure you will see me around somewhere!! Soon to have sa plates though! so yeaaaAaaaa Wont be soooo noticable ( sorry about random Caps LOCk etc.. Keyboard is SHIt)
  2. Havent been at any tafe place.. might have driven past. Yea ive been getting around.. haha... OMG! so boring over here when u have no friends! Going crazy!
  3. HEY EVERYONE! :D BIANCA HERE! YEA I'm IN SA MISSING JOEL LIKE MAD! I don't HAVE ANY FRIENDS HERE SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO CATCH UP LET ME KNOW! JOELS NOT HERE FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AND I'm ABOUT TO GO INSANE! I DRIVE A RED MR2 WITH VIC PLATES SO MAKE SURE U SAY HELLO! EMAIL ME OR SOMETHIN! AND BUB U ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THE CAR.. U don't NEED MY HELP! :yes: BE GOOD GUYS! :fuzz: LOVE B

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.