Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1bad86

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1bad86

  1. outstanding!! I just want to first congrats you on your corolla. I'd like for you to email @ [email protected] or msg me on here with anything that can help me. I'm also doing a ford 302 + 5 speed swap into a corolla, but I'm doing it in a 87 sr5 coupe. So i don't know how much you can help me since it 2 different models but anything is a help thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.