Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tas_smurf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tas_smurf

  1. My petrol dial only ever goes up to half full, even with a full tank. Any thoughts on how to fix it, or do I need a replacement sender unit?
  2. Information looks excellent mate. I've not had the need to change springs in my corolla as yet, but I have changed them in my old sigma and apart from taking a bit of time, I didn't find it too difficult.
  3. Hi guys, anyone have a copy of the workshop manual for a 1990 AE-92 hatchback. I've been searching the internet but found nowhere to download a copy for free.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.