Everything posted by evil00smurk
-
Please Help!!!
Can someone please tell this seller to post his auctions on EBAY and ship worldwide. I'm in the states and need a lot of parts for my KE30 that he has listed. Tell him to email me to [email protected] I'm very intrested in many items. :yes:
-
My Ke30 Front Sspension Change Is Becoming A Hassle...
Are Tokico Shocks any good? :yes:
-
These Rims Are From What Kind Of Toyota?
I like the way it looks... Very clean and original. Needs a good polish that's pretty much it!
-
Chuggering And Running Like Shit.
Well on my KE30 that happened to me before...I cleaned the carburetor and changed the fuel filter. I purchased new spark plugs and cables and presto the problem was gone... :yes:
-
My Ke30 Front Sspension Change Is Becoming A Hassle...
Well I called the company selling these and they verified the models it fit on, so I'm buying them for my baby...
-
Are These Worth The Money?
CLICK HERE
-
My Ke30 Front Sspension Change Is Becoming A Hassle...
Well I found these Bilstein shocks... What do you think?CLICK HERE My car is not lowered or modified in any way, it's pretty much stock... Trying to keep it that way, but trying to get good replacements.:) I love the old school look!!! :S
-
My Ke30 Front Sspension Change Is Becoming A Hassle...
By any chance are Bilstein shocks good for my 1979 KE30 2dr. Corolla? I'm just wondering... Are they better than KYB?
-
These Rims Are From What Kind Of Toyota?
What do you think? Should I give them a try? I really like these but they are JDM...
-
Planning On Rims...
I need to buy them in order to try them on... If anyone knows if the rims will hit the shocks while turning or effect my turning in any way or hit any part of my car? :D And for the tires, I'm going to put on some high performance low profile tires on to try any keep the car low as possible with 15"...
-
Planning On Rims...
Well I really like the drifting look, so I was looking at some rims and found some with a size of 114.3 lugs 15 x 8 with an offset of +0 and I was wondering if anyone thinks it would hit any part of my 1979 2dr KE30? :hmm:
-
My Ke30 Front Sspension Change Is Becoming A Hassle...
I'm new to this site, but I own a 1979 KE30 2dr. Sedan Corolla and have been fixing it up for a while now. I need someone to help me on which type of shocks to use on the front sides KYB, Monroe, or any others in mind except for Tokico, which is discontinued. My baby rolla is a stock 3KC engine 1.2L custom, if anyone has part numbers or knows if any other models will fit mine please let me know. I need them as soon as possible, since my Rolla is my daily driver. :POSTPICS!: