Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

burners803tc

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burners803tc

  1. I was just wondering, around how quick would my car be in the quarter mile? Just to clarify i have a 1980 te72 sedan with the 3tc and an automatic transmission.
  2. Every now and then my rolla will sputter and want to stall on me after start up. I think my carburetor isn't getting enough fuel, or the auto choke isn't working right. I have a 1980 corolla te-72 sedan with a 1.8 3tc, automatic transmission. Any help or advise would be very appreciated.
  3. Sorry about that the link died on me. size: 16x7 Offset: 45mm Backspacing: 5.59" Bolt Pattern: 4-114 Rec. Tire Size:205/55-16 Weight: 19.0lbs. Thats all of the info i have. i hope these will work because my stock wheels feel like they weigh a ton! The car is a 1980 te-72 sedan, with the 3t-c in it. She is fairly stock except for a custom axle back 2 1/4" exhaust, NGK plugs, and a BRD 7.5mm wire set.
  4. I was wondering if these wheels would fit my stock 1980 corolla sedan.
  5. Thanks for the help i really appreciate it. :POSTPICS!:
  6. I recently acquired a 1980 Te-72 sedan. I was wondering what wheel offset/ lug pattern i can use. Also i have a set of 1984 240Z wheels will these work for me?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.