Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

baidin2006

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by baidin2006

  1. new update. :P :rock:
  2. can you tell me. what kind springs and shorter shocks into my ke-70 :D :P :yes:
  3. Can you all tell me. How to lower ke-70 car? I don,t know to do it. Please help me guys. :wink:
  4. i got 3 air cleaning but 2 others finished.you now my wife want my ride smell nice. :dance:
  5. ok.I give you to see my rim and other pic for you. :cool:
  6. i try.Most of them agree eith you idea. :P Give me time ok. :)
  7. Thank you very much for suggestion. :D
  8. To lose my spoiler. I thing its good idea like origical corolla. but i must go to workshop to spray the bonet too. :y:
  9. It coming soon. :P
  10. [font="Comic Sans MS"]I agree you to lower my corolla. Can you tel l me how to do it. And about my wheel. i used 13 x 6.5 inch wheels. the rear and front tyres are 185/60[/font] :P
  11. Sorry. My line have problem. Nice to meet u. :cool:
  12. ok. give me time to pose u my wheels. ok
  13. Hi guys. I'm from Malaysia. I so glad to meet this web. So i give some pic my ride.And give u comment about my ride or give suggestion. ok.
  14. baidin2006 replied to 20V_KE35's topic in Asia
    Apa kbr pro?
  15. baidin2006 replied to canna's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Good idea.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.