Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ttshark

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ttshark

  1. hmmm that sounds very plausible. In fact the whole set of switches on the steering column is causing me issues including the hazards switch. I'll go to a wreckers and get a new one. Thank you
  2. Hi all, new to the forum and can't wait to resolve some issues with my 4K. So when I am driving at night with the headlights on, everytime my blinkers auto-disengage after turning, my headlights switch off and then come back on anywhere from just under 1 second to over 2 seconds. It is causing frustration as people get intimidated by me thinking I'm flashing them. My guess is its the alternator, but I would just like to confirm. Thanks!
  3. i would have to agree. The distributor on the 4k is usually the cause of firing failures. What I do usually is open the dissy and re-adjust the contact point to 1mm because it keeps slipping. That's what happens when you buy a $7 dissy :wink:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.