Everything posted by AE101Jun
-
Engine For A Ae92
3SGE's or 3SGTE's would fit as well. I think you just have to get creative. :)
-
Beams Powered Ae101
Thanks bro! haven't tried that yet! :( Most of the cars it shows it tail lights to are Civics, Lancers and once It was kissin' an evo's behind really well despite the Evo's veru hard try, wasn't able to pass it though as I had to turn right he was going the other way. :)
-
Beams Powered Ae101
Really? when would yo be here? yeah in 2 months we've had like 3 storms hitting us, one just moved out of the country earlier this morning as we speak, just hit me up when you're here! :2thumbs:
-
Beams Powered Ae101
and they'd be looking for the battery... :2thumbs:
-
Beams Powered Ae101
also got her some new shoes...
-
Beams Powered Ae101
Thanks for the comments guys, I will post all the conversion done in this swap including parts and donor car as soon as I can, as for the impression on driving it, well lets just say coming from a 4AGE 20v, this one scared me the first few days of driving it! :2thumbs: here's a vid I took...
-
Beams Powered Ae101
Thanks, it's the FX/GT version for the 101, I think it's also the bumps for Euro hatches for 101's. :-)
-
Beams Powered Ae101
here yah go... Some quick details: >Engine came from 7th gen Celica - 4th Gen 3SGE BEAMS Redtop >New Engine mounts >Corona axles >Corona 2-row Radiator Future upgrades: >2.5" Exhaust system with N1 style JASMA Approved muff >Coil-overs >Levin 2-pot front big-brakes >Disk brake conversion for the rear >AEM FIC or E-manage ultimate or if bank account permits, Link G4 Storm