Im New In Here

rollae71

hey ppls i jst found d websit n still tryin work out how things work, bt yeh gettn betta. i own ae71 corolla, theres heaps of things done to it. its got purple pearl on silver paintjob, d interior is kinda done bt still some thngs to do, its a bit lowered... its got 4ac engine it mightve been replaced once cos it has 300000 on the clock n it still goes lyk crazi. i put a radiator n fans from sss in it n i got that on switch inside d car, d original raditor was rotten. i also got 15 inch alloy wheels on it.... I'm lookin forward to meetin some ppls, so any questions feel free to ask.... here r some pics, all da best Mirnes

post-2330-1160750831_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Welcome. Nice ride, looks hot. I'd love to see more of it.

Rollaclub is a really cool place as long as you folow the rules. So just a quick tip:

Take the time to read over your post.

Take the time to spell out the words and don't use stuff like- ppls, u, r, n e way (you get the drift)

Make sure that you use punctuation.

Also, you might want to minimise the size of your photos so that you can fit more in each post. Just a tip.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay.

Jon.

Edited by JiP_01

Hey mate, welcome aboard.

As Jon mentioned, we do appreciate all of our members, however we do ask that correct spelling and punctuation is used.

Thats one hell of a nice corolla. You should add it to the members ride database. If you need help with this, please PM me. As the region leader for NSW I am more than happy to help :)

Enjoy!

Gem

Thanks for the tips, I didnt have enough time to go over all the rules but if that's what they are I have no problems with that. It would be good if there was a cruise or something somewhere in Sydney it would be heaps good, to meet up with people and see all the nice corollas, because the photos don't show everything, I'll get some more photos this time cut the size, and post it out. thanks for the support, and cruise would be nice so if someone can let me know and if there is one soon...

Thanks for the tips, I didnt have enough time to go over all the rules but if that's what they are I have no problems with that. It would be good if there was a cruise or something somewhere in Sydney it would be heaps good, to meet up with people and see all the nice corollas, because the photos don't show everything, I'll get some more photos this time cut the size, and post it out. thanks for the support, and cruise would be nice so if someone can let me know and if there is one soon...

I'm with you! id like to meet the guys and girls too! probably meet most of the guys at toymod mega cruise.