Nissan Streets Green Ke??

Mushroom

Members dont see this ad

Haha, just stumbled across this...

Its my mate, Biggo, in the Hypo Green KE70...

You should see it getting around fairly often now days, he is ruling the streets...

I drive the red AE86 Sprinter... We are usually out reppin' friday nights, come say hey if you see us out.... :)

Haha uhuh thats me

got the engine, just working for a few more dollars to get it put in, this will be the corollas third engine now(the first one took me about a month and it was just a straight swap 4k - 3k, didnt realise it was a 3k till i got it home) so i just couldnt be bothered with all the mucking around this time, but after i work U2 the money will all be there.

the blue celica is my car audio advertising car(by the way does anybody need any car audio?) , at the moment it is undergoing a full audio customisation, (i hoping to make it past the 150db) so ill have a show car and a sleeper hehe.

what have you done to your sprinter?

cheers

harley

Yeah, we will have to stop around one day and check out this silvertop project, maybe we can give you a hand with something...

Ive seen the celica around, had a Geez at the last sound off....

I was chasing you down the other night on Booral Road, but you turned off before i could harass you..... :)

If you are out, make sure you come say hello........

JOsh :)

• 1 month later...

The silvertop that i "had" apparently got sent to somebody else so i have spent all this time looking for a new motor, now that iv finally found one a 16V project is about to undergo, picking the car up on sunday, parts for it should come in on monday then commencement should happen tuesday if i have enough time yay. so just an update guys I'm on the way!

cheers

harley