Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Act General Chat Section

Featured Replies

yeah i gave them another polish :P so much better

Nice work...

 

You remember my red KE70 out the front of Pat's house when you picked up your wheels?

I polished my whole car, polished wheels, tyre-shined all of the outside plastics, even metal polished

all of the small chrome bits outside! I hope it stays clean till then :D

  • Replies 518
  • Views 201.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

polished my whole car, polished wheels, tyre-shined all of the outside plastics, even metal polished

all of the small chrome bits outside! I hope it stays clean till then

 

Bloody hell, I wont Recognize the bloody thing! :P

Nice work...

 

You remember my red KE70 out the front of Pat's house when you picked up your wheels?

I polished my whole car, polished wheels, tyre-shined all of the outside plastics, even metal polished

all of the small chrome bits outside! I hope it stays clean till then :P

yes i do very nice little KE70,sounds tops! but if i cleaned up my car now it would rain and then the birds would crap on it lol.

yes i do very nice little KE70,sounds tops! but if i cleaned up my car now it would rain and then the birds would crap on it lol.

Ahhaha.. funny story. After I had finished polishing my whole car and it was looking awesome I drove to my friends house and as soon as

I hop out of the car a currawong takes a crap ALL over my bonnet. It was a massive shit too. Sprayed all up my windscreen, over the bonnet

etc. I'd imagine it being close to atleast half a litre of crap!

Ahhaha.. funny story. After I had finished polishing my whole car and it was looking awesome I drove to my friends house and as soon as

I hop out of the car a currawong takes a crap ALL over my bonnet. It was a massive shit too. Sprayed all up my windscreen, over the bonnet

etc. I'd imagine it being close to atleast half a litre of crap!

lol eeww currawongs their the worst!!

That would make them curra-wrongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........

........

 

:P :cool: ;) :P :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

That would make them curra-wrongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........

........

 

:P :cool: ;) :P :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Ahahaha... :lolcry:

  • 1 month later...
So who else is sitting in front of the telly watching Bathurst!?

 

Love this weekend!

Huh!? Wow, I didn't know it was on this weekend ;) I guess I missed it..

You missed a great race, with a crap result! I'm not bitter......much....

I'm guessing a Holden won? ;)

  • 1 month later...
Quiet round these parts lately....

summer is well and truely here, so maybe time for a evening/night time cruise?

*raises hand*

 

I just put a deposit on an original 2-door KE30............................ Bye bye Europe money :)

*raises hand*

 

I just put a deposit on an original 2-door KE30............................ Bye bye Europe money :(

ooh interesting :) yeah I'm in

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.