September 2, 200917 yr comment_370852 yeah i gave them another polish :P so much better Nice work... You remember my red KE70 out the front of Pat's house when you picked up your wheels? I polished my whole car, polished wheels, tyre-shined all of the outside plastics, even metal polished all of the small chrome bits outside! I hope it stays clean till then :D Report
September 3, 200917 yr comment_370891 polished my whole car, polished wheels, tyre-shined all of the outside plastics, even metal polishedall of the small chrome bits outside! I hope it stays clean till then Bloody hell, I wont Recognize the bloody thing! :P Report
September 3, 200917 yr comment_370914 Nice work... You remember my red KE70 out the front of Pat's house when you picked up your wheels? I polished my whole car, polished wheels, tyre-shined all of the outside plastics, even metal polished all of the small chrome bits outside! I hope it stays clean till then :P yes i do very nice little KE70,sounds tops! but if i cleaned up my car now it would rain and then the birds would crap on it lol. Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371205 yes i do very nice little KE70,sounds tops! but if i cleaned up my car now it would rain and then the birds would crap on it lol. Ahhaha.. funny story. After I had finished polishing my whole car and it was looking awesome I drove to my friends house and as soon as I hop out of the car a currawong takes a crap ALL over my bonnet. It was a massive shit too. Sprayed all up my windscreen, over the bonnet etc. I'd imagine it being close to atleast half a litre of crap! Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371327 Ahhaha.. funny story. After I had finished polishing my whole car and it was looking awesome I drove to my friends house and as soon asI hop out of the car a currawong takes a crap ALL over my bonnet. It was a massive shit too. Sprayed all up my windscreen, over the bonnet etc. I'd imagine it being close to atleast half a litre of crap! lol eeww currawongs their the worst!! Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371373 That would make them curra-wrongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........... ........ :P :cool: ;) :P :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: Report
September 5, 200917 yr comment_371536 That would make them curra-wrongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........... ........ :P :cool: ;) :P :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: Ahahaha... :lolcry: Report
October 10, 200916 yr comment_380690 So who else is sitting in front of the telly watching Bathurst!? Love this weekend! Report
October 10, 200916 yr comment_380771 So who else is sitting in front of the telly watching Bathurst!? Love this weekend! Huh!? Wow, I didn't know it was on this weekend ;) I guess I missed it.. Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_381170 You missed a great race, with a crap result! I'm not bitter......much.... Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_381198 You missed a great race, with a crap result! I'm not bitter......much.... I'm guessing a Holden won? ;) Report
December 8, 200916 yr comment_396397 Quiet round these parts lately.... summer is well and truely here, so maybe time for a evening/night time cruise? Report
December 8, 200916 yr comment_396474 Quiet round these parts lately....summer is well and truely here, so maybe time for a evening/night time cruise? *raises hand* I just put a deposit on an original 2-door KE30............................ Bye bye Europe money :) Report
December 8, 200916 yr comment_396490 *raises hand* I just put a deposit on an original 2-door KE30............................ Bye bye Europe money :( ooh interesting :) yeah I'm in Report
December 9, 200916 yr comment_396694 I just put a deposit on an original 2-door KE30............................ Bye bye Europe money Please do share! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now