September 2, 201412 yr comment_687846 hey Al. New to the site hopefully see use out and about in your rollas once mines back on the road >rolla love< Report
September 3, 201412 yr comment_687886 Welcome! Theres still a few rollas getting around, you just look foe em! Have fun! PS, who's Al? :laff: Report
September 3, 201412 yr comment_687889 G'day Eddie! Welcome aboard. I'm the same as you- "once mines back on the road". What sort of car/project are you working with? I'm on the way to getting an AE71 panelvan engineered for registration. p.p.s Al? He's a top bloke. Report
September 5, 201412 yr comment_687970 Welcome mate. Look forward to seeing you round when the car's back on the road. Report
January 12, 201511 yr comment_692977 Hey guys, New to rolla's, Picked up my first one about a month ago. Completely Stock KE30. Stripped it on the weekend and will be towing it up to Bathurst for some panel work and a paint this weekend. Many Canberra rolla owners on here? Report
April 27, 201511 yr comment_696602 Hey Rolla folk. Hope everyone has been well :) I brought the Panelvan back to my parents house today on a permit. Tomorrow, I'll be giving it a wash and putting it under a cover for a while. When the time comes, I'll hopefully pull the cover off for the All Japanese car and bike show! It was fun to lay down some dirty single peg rubber again :) Hope to see some old and new faces there. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now