• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry kinda dropped of the face of the planet for a while there.

Yeah J Riftin, I'm a newbie and Iv got a little yellow KE55 CS also had a SE but wrecked it for parts.

I'm still pretty keen on going for a drive sometime but might have to wait till a few more things get ticked off Rolla's todo list.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Back, after like 3-4 months. I sold my 5k Ke55, and replaced it with a Z20 Soarer. The cars pretty nice, but I miss the rolla sometimes :(

I am taking offers for the soarer, and might be selling it. I might just drive around a crapper for awhile and save up for something really nice

483617_140398536086423_2025316499_n.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi John welcome to the club. We haven't seen an itty bitty twenty around for quite a while mate. What side of town are you on? I have some 20 parts that I need to offload if you're interested in some spares/replacements. I should have something you can use.

The likelihood of a cruise this spring is very likely. We often do a BBQ cruise or two out to the Cotter during the warmer seasons. A few of the guys also frequent car shows like the Shannons event and Marques in the Park is also popular. Keep an eye on the section (ACT regional) if you want to get in on the action. Welcome aboard.

• 4 months later...

For anyone on the Facetube, there appears to be a push for the old Braddon scene to return! For any of you young'ens, Braddon,- Lonsdale street-, was the place to go on a Friday night. It was almost as good every friday night, as it is now for Summernats weekend!

There was always good cars getting round, loads of people, a nice car scene...BUT theres always one or two, who, thought it would be great to drop some oil, and do some burnouts/dounuts. This pretty quickly put an end to it all!

Maybe a good chance to relive the 'good old days'!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/265095743624168/

Maybe some rollas will head along...I'm going to try and swing past!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be going out to the Braddon meet on Good Friday this weekend. possibly with 2 Rolla's! :)

I bumped into the cruise group before they headed out last weekend and there were actually some phenomenal cars there! It would be nice to know if anyone else is showing up so we can catch up.

Edited by seabiscuit

• 2 weeks later...

Was good to see a couple of members at the Braddon cruise for good Friday. I only managed to bring the one vehicle this time, as the second was parked in and the parked innerer was down the coast till Monday!!! DOH! There was also a lesson learnt that day - Civic is SHUT on Good Friday... except for Cube *sigh*

Anyone interested in coming out again this Friday? Obviously I'll wait till the rendezvous point has been established (probably RJ's again), but any Rolla guys who are keen it would be nice if we could roll up together.